alternative for ab buttons

Kunra

hi, i have just started working on my armour (got it about half a year ago but worked on my brothers first and then stopped just after Halloween as work area was taken back off us) and i have misplaced the buttons that came with my fx kit. what is an alternative for this?

i will be using the snap system that tk300 mentions on his site (http://www.tonybarnett.plus.com/) so i have the snaps for than (more than i need in the bag i bought) could i use them or would it be better with something else?

thanks that will be a big help, helpfully i will be able to find the buttons somewhere in the house. you know what its like "I'll put that some where safe", then you forget where you put it :P

yeah we have the paints from when we done my brothers, and i have a dremmel, so it should be easy to get the pins, even if i have to nick them from work

As far as using the snaps… I did that first and they look ok, but are sized too big. There almost the same size as the FX. If you don't care about accuracy or elite status then the snaps will work just fine.

Your best bet is buy a set from VaderDave for $10 + shipping or make them your self with the ¼ Tandy screw posts and ¼ nylon spacer or a couple of washers.