TK and TD Comparisons?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to all this and have been reading a lot of threads to help me make an educated decision. I'm looking to build a ROTJ but I'm torn between TK or TD and, from what I've read, this is a common dilemma but I can't seem to find a thread that visually compares the two.

I'm very fond of the 'grunge' look on the TD but can't shy away from the clean cut look of the TK. :wacko:

So if anyone would be so kind as to show me some photos of their ROTJ TK or TD lids/amour to help me make a decision I would be very grateful.

Your advice/personal experiance would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Eyasu

TKs are more easily accepted for official LFL events, but bear in mind you'll be competing against a lot more folks than a TD.  I'd go clean until your suit starts to suffer damage, then convert to TD, but that's my opinion.

I have a personal preference for the TD, but turned here to the FISD for help during my build. There are many subtle differences between a TK and a TD such as the knee plate, ab buttons, and helmet details. Check out the MEPD for visuals.