Under suit for toddler.. ideas?

I'm currently working on a TKC for my 4 year old daughter (gonna be a TKC with pink stripes instead of blue since she's a girl lol) but because of her small and skinny size, I'm having some trouble finding certain soft parts (garters, gloves, undersuit, boots etc).

Actually I should say that with her sizes it's hard to get any decent soft parts at all lol.. Luckily I have been able to find some replacements, but one thing I haven't been able to find yet so I figured I'd ask my brothers in arms for some advice. I already figured I could look for tights for her legs instead of actual compression stuff (and that too is hard to get in black, sigh) but I have no clue what to get for her upper body. 

Any ideas what may be suitable?

Since we do live in Hawaii, I do want something that isn't too thick or warm for her. And preferably I'm looking for online stores/sellers that live in the US so I can get it asap (originally I was looking to finish her TKC by next weekend for a con that we have here).

Thanks so much in advance :D

You live in Hawaii. A long sleeve black rash guard is what you're looking for. Start calling surf shops. I bet T&C at Ward Warehouse is a good start. They're pretty big. 

-----------

-Eric

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 10/27/2013 at 5:55 AM, Darth Aloha said:

You live in Hawaii. A long sleeve black rash guard is what you're looking for. Start calling surf shops. I bet T&C at Ward Warehouse is a good start. They're pretty big. 

----------

-Eric

How did I not think of that... *bangs head against wall*

Thanks Eric :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks, if the rash guards don't with out I'll give that a try :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2