The link is fine, you are allowed to post it. He probably just meant that it is best to ask the deployment officer directly for an answer. I saw the link before you edited it out and while the shape looked decent to me, and could pass for centurion the shafts looked a little short. This is an important part of the boot because it helps the shin stay put and if the shin moves around it could be uncomfortable and even make the shin ride up and get stuck on top of the boot while you are walking.

Please do not take my word as gold, but it looks like it would pass at least for basic 501st and most likely EIB.

They look very similar to the Bass Amsterdam boots that myself and several others have painted:

-----------

These boots received a 'pass' for basic, a 'most likely' for EIB, and a 'no' for Centurion from a DO. Most Centurion approval threads have TKBoots, which do not have any supply at the moment.  There are a couple of threads that have custom boots which are painted white.  A DO's take would be your best bet with Centurion approval inquiries.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed