Sound off Troopers

Kessel Run

LOL it is amazing how we all get hooked and end up with side projects, allways thinking of what is next, Jawa blaster build at the moment, Hero lid conversion to an ATA, more submissions over at IOC for my higher levels of officer and a few variants. Oh forgot be helping with a biker scout build, lots of sewing there lol

As they say here, any handler is always welcome. 

It's always good to have a handler around lol Hope that new armor gets there soon for you!

All I have left to do to apply for Centurion is the shoulder strap afixation. I can't use the ANH white elastic to hold them down in the back, I need velcro. And then of course pics for the Centurion request.

What keeps me from finishing this small step ?

A Phase2 Animated Commander Cody build, probably the first one in the 501st, that I want to finish until Roleplay Convention in June, a RS Props TK bucket I need to build and a friend's TM kit I help trimming and building.

Child labour seems to be the only solution

A guy in My squad just finished his standard Cody, and I gotta say it was pretty cool, I wouldnt mind seeing how thats going, keep me posted! Same with the Buckets, I personaly have an attraction to all the buckets lol  as of right now I have a TK stunt TK hero, and on the way I have a Tie pilot, and AT-AT buckets, coming into a new TX lid , and shhhh an X-wing helmet for target practice. So Like Glen said we all get hooked and start side projects lol wasnt all that long ago I was reading that where to get started thread, and thinking, how am I ever gonna do this?

and Glen you gonna post up a Jawa Blaster build thread? I would love to see it. matter of fact I would like to see those Jawas you did.

lets keep this going guys new and old troopers alike what are you up to?

Photo's of our random photoshoot here

A pic of the Jawa costumes I made

A5.jpg

Oh and that is a yes for the Ion Jawa blaster build, got the wood shaped and just getting some of the plastic pieces on the lathe so I can add some grooves. They have two different blasters so there may be two builds :D

Edited by gmrhodes13

On a side note, found there is enough material for another Jawa costume so I may make one for myself, got someone making the base for a Tusken Raider, so that will be on the back burner. After a conversation yesterday I may also look into an Imperial Guard, and a Galactic Marine. Should keep me going for a while, oh and more blasters ;D

Edited by gmrhodes13

I have a Hero ANH TK just about ready. I just need to add two more fasteners to the holster to make it hero style. It should be an easy pass for EIB. It has decals on the helmet and I don't feel like hand painting all the traps just yet.

I also finished a 'spare' kit for my buddies to troop with me every once and awhile. But I'll mostly likely be posting it up for sale very soon.

• 5 weeks later...

I will send new pictures to get into the 501st. Had to many issues with my bucket (FX armor and helmet). So got in touch with AP and just finish my bucket today. 

Will try to do all the mods necessary to become EIB.