First Armor Build

xeonmainframe

Hey everyone my name is Duane and this is my first venture into armor building and am looking for opinions on the build or ideas for it.

I am attending my friends armor party tomorrow so hopefully will get a good start on it then.

I have already completed my bucket thanks to pandatrooper's tutorial and will post pics as soon as i can. 

Cool definitely going to follow this thread ive got an ata kit coming around oct...long story order error communication with wife errors resulted in "accidentally" ordering both an ap kit due in late apr early may and an ata kit around oct...might go incinerator or hwt with it not sure.

looks like the lid needs to be adjusted a little.  the ears have uneven gaps near the tubes, and the teeth need to be cut out a bit more.

the eyes near the center need to be trimmed a little more as well.

good luck!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Yep I worked on all of that today as well as trimming all of the parts the only problem I see is that I have large thighs and I will have to make big cover strips for the back side so that I can keep the proper look in the front

I will post pics of all the trimmed parts once I get them on the computer

Also any advice on the thigh cover strips would be useful

ok am having an issue i'm on the heavier side and i need to know what to do with the thigh armor. i know to keep the front as accurate as possible but it leaves a large gap i will have to shim in back. however the shin armor fits perfect any ideas on what would be allowable for the back of the thighs  gap is like  4.5in to 6in at the top  and 1.5in to 3in on the bottom ridge to ridge