Suggestions needed please

Just finished my TK and am having trouble with spinning shoulder bells. Also, I've got an issue with the thighs and mobility. I've got bigger thighs so I put spacers in the back so they'd fit better. This worked, but I could stand to be able to pull them up another half inch to an inch. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for possible fixes?

Had the same problem with my shoulder bells, I ended up putting snaps further to the front on the elastic shoulder straps and this has stopped them rotating. I have adjustable straps on my thighs and found I needed to pull mine up too. Some photo's would be great to give us a better idea of what you are talking about.

I would try putting snaps further to the front on the elastic shoulder straps. this has stopped mine from rotating. You may also need tighter elastic around the biceps that would also help. Thighs should come up a little, I have adjustable straps on my thighs and found I needed to pull mine up too.

Had the same problem with my shoulder bells, I ended up putting snaps further to the front on the elastic shoulder straps and this has stopped them rotating. I have adjustable straps on my thighs and found I needed to pull mine up too. Some photo's would be great to give us a better idea of what you are talking about.

x1.  Moving my snaps just a bit more forward stopped my bells from rotating. Yay!  This was a real pet peeve for me, so I was glad to get it fixed!