TK Boots and Shins

I just got my boots the other day, and while I am still on the waiting list for my armor I have some concern about the shins fitting over the boot tops without affecting the contour of the lower leg. Is this something everyone deals with?

Yea like Locitus said, its nothing to worry about :) It will never be as perfect as you may have it in your head. I remember when i got my first set of armor i was thinking the same thing. When you put the armor on it doesnt really sit perfect on the boot, but overall its something that isnt noticed at all. If you look at the film you will see the same thing. Its just one of those things that over the years in our heads we perceive as being so perfect in the films and then when you get into this hobby and find out the loads of info you do here, you realize "oh the suits werent as perfect as i remember!"

Edited by Darth Voorhees

• 3 months later...

Just got my first armour, a Sandie from RS and that is the one thing that is bothering me slightly. It's almost like the way the top of the Chelsea boot opening needs squashing back to the leg on order to let the armour sit properly. Glad to know I'm not the only one and even better to know it shouldn't bother me too much :-)