Chemical gloves for small hands..?

Hello everyone. I'm posing this question to the female tk's, where did you find centurion status eligible chemical gloves that fit?

The gloves on trooperbay are amazing but only come in medium +

I found some military grade chemical gloves on evil bay that came in a size small, they just came in the mail today and they are way too big for me.

I have searched all around amazon/ebay and my local stores and I just can't find anything that will fit me. Any suggestions?

You can use black rubber washing up gloves. They are near enough identical and made for the smaller hands that often do the washing up and cleaning around a home :)

Available at most supermarkets.

A lot of the UKG troopers use these very cheap ASDA supermarket gloves approx £3

This will sound kooky and only use this tactic if you are okay with viewing NSFW websites. Google "rubber fetishwear womens gloves". You will find rubber gloves of various types (chemical and fashion) and ALL sizes from XS to XL. There are plenty of websites to choose from. They will usually be about twice the price of buying them at the science supply houses but they have more sizes. Also many of these "fetish" store fronts also cater to PG "cosplayers" as well. They are great resources for costuming providing stuff like colored latex and rubber sheeting and colored liquid (paint on) latex. This brings me to my next suggestion for you or any 'Trooper with odd size hands. Buy a cheap cloth pair of opera gloves or soft cotton gloves (like art appraissors/museum workers use) that fit like you want. Order a pint or two (have a glove making party) of black liquid latex and some small cheap foam brushes,at least two. (They get destroyed from use) Shave any arm/back of hand hair close to or under the glove area to avoid a painful "waxing". Put talcum powder on the areas that will be covered by the glove and place it on your hand. You can use one of two methods or a combination of both. Method #1. is to paint it on and let it dry. Method #2. is the dip method. simply dip your hand in the can (or container big enough for your hand) and pull it out and let dry. Method #3. Combination of dip and paint. Dip then smooth any funky areas with brush, dry for a few minutes and repeat. Retouch any funny areas by painting after final coat.

ALL METHODS REQUIRE SEVERAL COATS TO BE DURABLE! Let each coat dry for a few minutes before applying the next one and ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGERS FROM TOUCHING TILL COMPLETLY DRY! DO NOT REMOVE GLOVE UNTIL DRY! You can speed up drying process by GINGERLY using a hair dryer set on medium or low. Let gloves dry completely overnight by slipping them over a beer bottle or plastic party (beer pong) cup with a hole cut in the bottom (for faster drying). They usually come out a dull to semi gloss finish. If you want a better sheen to them you can use something like ARMOR ALL tire and dash polish just don't apply it to the palm side of the glove as it makes them slick as hell. You don't want to drop your after work cocktail at the Mos Eisley Cantina! You can use common rubber cement to attach latex or latex like hand plates but do this before any application of Armor all. BOOM! You've got yourself custom fitted 'Trooper gloves. Some of the sites that supply liquid latex also post tutorials and there are plenty on YouTube. It's awesome stuff for costuming. I made a pair of costume devil/batwings by making a metal frame of wire hangers with nylon stockings stretched over it and painted the nylon with the latex. CREEPY LOOKING! I also made a pair of cheap "leather" pants for my "Road Warrior" armor by taking a pair of old faded jeans and painting with latex and then aging/distressing with "stage dirt". Great costume possiblities with this stuff.

REMEMBER TO WEAR A SMOCK OR CRAPPY CLOTHES WHEN WORKING WITH IT! Once it gets on cloth it does not come off. EVER, NO WAY!

I hope my suggestions will help you find or make gloves that fit. (Dang maybe I should make a tutorial of this for FISD. Hmm....)

Cheers and good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions Dirk, I've considered going with the fetish glove route but they all look too shiny to me. I might give the liquid latex a try if I can't find anything.

You can search a little bit more because I know some of these sites have the "chemical" gloves in the small sizes. Most laboratory supply houses only stock them in medium or large because those sizes sell the most and they aren't concerned with looks. They might special order you some in a small though. Chemical gloves have the right "look". You can also try looking up these two business'....

"Stormy Leather" (A women owned company. I know they use to have chemical gloves in the odd sizes)

"Mrs. S Leather" (Another fetish company that used to carry them)

Both do mail order and custom requests.

Cheers!

Remember that you should wear glove liners inside the rubber gloves for comforts sake, so you may actually need to buy slightly larger rubber gloves than usual.

Honestly even the yellow washing gloves are too big, though I did consider painting them. My hand size is 5 which is smaller than an XXS glove. I need to find childrens gloves I think lol.

Maybe I could wrap my hands and fingers with ace bandage to make them a bit bigger and fit in the gloves I already have XD. That way I could still use the hand guards as well. Has anyone tried something like that?