Boot option on eBay

Hey all,

I just made a purchase on eBay from a seller Shoeheels...a western boot outfit in Texas. They sell white leather "workman boots" for $95.00. One issue, you need to switch out the leather webbing for correct webbing. I just took my boots in to a cobbler and made the mod for $50.00. They are so comfortable that I am going to wear them when I walk the 60 mile 3Day Breast Cancer Walk this August here in Minneapolis.

On 3/13/2013 at 3:20 AM, SubSkip said:

---------

These?

Yeah, those are probably the ones he's talking about. Definitely need to change the elastic portion. Overall $95 + 50 for those boots :huh:

You couldn't find black ones with the correct elastic and paint those? Definitely cheaper that route but hey he got it done :salute:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Yeah, those are probably the ones he's talking about. Definitely need to change the elastic portion. Overall $95 + 50 for those boots :huh:

You couldn't find black ones with the correct elastic and paint those? Definitely cheaper that route but hey he got it done :salute:

Yep...those are the boots. The biggest thing for me is that they are super comfortable, no hot spots and they are high enough I don't have any issues with my shin armor riding on top of the boot. I knew going into it that I would have to change out the webbing but at least I don't have to paint the boot and the webbing. They are made with the idea that they are going to be on your feet for a good period of time which is why they are so comfortable...of course the 60 mile 3Day walk will be the true test for me. ;)

Edited by TK172