hi everyone is any one have stormtropper pep files!

I have links of hd and low def ones, you have to use a combination of both for the full suit. The hd ones were ripped from one of the games, I think it was galaxies or something. But they're saved on my laptop, I'll post them in the evening. You can google spacecowboy rpf stormtrooper helmet, but make sure you get the V2, the first one didn't have edges for assembly.

As you can see there isn't a lot of support for pep armor here. Go to therpf.com for lots of pep stuff. Here's my glassed pieces so far. I'm building this for the girlfriend, because not everyone wants armor to be 501st approved. Sometimes people just want to dress up!

8477415590_9215de6f4c.jpg

The squares in the forearms will give you a hard time

8477414482_3368c0892f.jpg

But the cod/ab was the most time consuming cuz of so much detail

8477415046_952aef8ea4.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

As you can see there isn't a lot of support for pep armor here. Go to therpf.com for lots of pep stuff. Here's my glassed pieces so far. I'm building this for the girlfriend, because not everyone wants armor to be 501st approved. Sometimes people just want to dress up!8477415590_9215de6f4c.jpgThe squares in the forearms will give you a hard time 8477414482_3368c0892f.jpgBut the cod/ab was the most time consuming cuz of so much detail8477415046_952aef8ea4.jpg

You don't happen to still have those HD tk files do you? I found the basic 3d models for them, I just lack the time, experience, and energy to unfold each file. I have already unfolded the arms pieces and am working on the thighs as of right now. You wouldn't mind either emailing my the pep files or PMing me the ab plate, back plate (not kidney), and cod piece?