Little help with armor: shoulder fitting wrong....

Generally happy with the way my armor fits me....It's an AP, so I knew at 6 foot, 210 it wasn't going to be perfect on my size. That said: the left shoulder is driving me batty! Right shoulder, as you can see, fits okay, but the left shoulder is pulling away. I know it's not a real big issue, but I hate the black that is showing.

I'll note what I've done:

- I've moved the snaps forward inside the shoulder bells, which helped somewhat.

- I added two corner snaps inside the chest plate and ab plate which lifted the chest up and I thought would help. It didn't.

- I'll also note that when I built the armor, the right arm was built looser and the left fits alot tighter (my mistake there). But I don't think that should be an issue? Should it?

Do you think I should check the length of the inside straps on my bells and make them tighter on the left side? Is it a rotation issue I'm running into? Should I make the connecting strap between the bicep and shoulder tighter?

Thanks for any help!

0k88ZPe.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

I had problems with my right bell on my ATA, I managed to put another snap futher forward on my shoulder straps which seemed to fix things. Why not just swap your bells over and see if that makes a difference then you will know if it is the bell or the straps.

I had problems with my right bell on my ATA, I managed to put another snap futher forward on my shoulder straps which seemed to fix things. Why not just swap your bells over and see if that makes a difference then you will know if it is the bell or the straps.

Hey Glen. Tried your idea at lunch and I think that's the way to go! Snapped the bridge connection to the shoulder straps original position (under the formed indention) and it actually looked fine. Think i'll add a snap plate forward of the indention and see what that looks like.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help!

You are more than welcome after all it's troopers helping troopers, you may be able to pass on your knowledge to someone new one day, pay it forward :D