Ladies sized boots

We are trying to get some sizing for TK boots at the moment, Jenny has measurements of her size 7's in this thread http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22622-tkboots-sizing-solution/

Thanks. At the mo there's no white US size 8s available but I might enquire about size 7s if they're coming up large. I'm used to walking in size 11s with socks shoved in the end for a non SW costume I wear from time to time on stage but its a pain in the proverbial really as you spend all your time worrying about falling over.

It's really easy and movie accurate to dye your own black boots white.

No spraying is required if you don't want to go the spray route.

I've just dyed a size 1 pair of Chelsea / jodhpur boots for my kids TK using the rub in dye.

You will get a pair of boots that fit you this way ;)

296E171B-15D8-498F-B907-5029564CE3AB-16516-000018D92885190C.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

That does look really easy actually thanks! My worry with spraying was that the shin guards would rub the paint away. One of the photos sent to me by someone who potentially helping with my armor showed this had happened in the boots he was wearing in the picture. Do you think this is less of an issue with the dying method? I've got to say this is the first post I've made on here and you guys are all fantastically helpful and friendly - v.impressed :)

My wife Kathy (Ciderqueen) also had a problem with getting TK boots the right size as she is only size 4 so we also used the Dye Phil used to dye her black boots white. It is not as hard as it looks. The important thing is to prepare the surface properly before applying the dye. We used super strength acetone nail varnish remover and a scourer to get rid of all traces of polish etc. Then we used the preparer that came with the dye. We gave the boots 4 or 5 coats but the dye took really well and has hardly come off at all after several troops! :)

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed