Runns Utility Belt

Well I finally got around to fixing up my belt. Way tired of the FX plastic thing, I got a belt made for me by Firebladejedi.

I know this isnt canon, its my trooping belt. I bring it all with me! So here you go...

First I will show the FX... Yuck.

How it was

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Troops have been good, but time to move on.

So, unbolt and toss.

Now I fitted up my new belt...

Picture003.jpg

And marked it for later.

Picture004.jpg

am a bit diffrent, so I want the sewn in plastic support to be for my TD. I marked the holes for where to punch for snaps. I love my Icepick. Great punch. Te velcro part where it overlaps will support my holster.

Picture005.jpg

Now to add the snaps.

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

I have my communicator mounted in the belt itself, falls off alot. Now it will be protected by the boxes. I used the bolt that came out of the FX belt kit again. Ground off the extra with the dremel.

I also modded my holster. It now just snaps on, so its easyer to get into. I dont always carry my blaster anyway.

Picture013.jpg

So now add my TD (modded with bankers clips) and my ammo pouch. I modded my pouch to accept my cuffs. I mounted that on one side of the belt loop with a rivit. It is removable if need be. Becouse I dont always carry my blaster, I needed something. The Mag looks cool and the cuffs are a blast.

Picture012.jpg

Well there it is. My Batman utility belt. Fully removable and canon if need be.

Where is that darn grappling hook... <_< :lol:

I am a certified snap-a-holic. Way better than rivits. Plus everything folds flat. Easier storage.

I am making a girdle for the thighs tommorow. Still havent commited to cutting the cod or butt yet... :)