The creation of the E-11 blaster rifle

YERP! Ironically got an e-mail from a guy wanting to see this build-up, so it went faster than I thought since I went right to fixing these pages, which are all updated with a new link in page 01.

I think an update is in order for this blaster, with new great information about the cylinders in this forum and some new Hengstler innards I got a hold of, so there's a future project.

Looking forward to the new project, I know a lot of guys that had tried your old website and it was a shame they couldn't get to it as you had a nice build there.

Thanks. I just need more of that rare prop builder's time to get this one going again.

Maybe I'll even find the rest of what Hengstler counters I have, they are missing the metal shielding.

Sorry about closing my old website, but it will all come back under my own brand instead of the Sith one.

Nice to see you liked my costume banner enough to use it ;)

Edited by Jehudah Design

There are a few guys that use the same picture, didn't know it was yours, your website wasn't working so who knew. Lots of random non copyrighted photos of TK's out there on the www lol

Yeah I've seen it being used here before.

It's basically me in my costume, and the blaster from this topic, but I don't mind anyone using it, just glad people think the photo's awesome enough for using it that way :D

Original

Costume%20Banner%20-%20Stormtrooper.jpg

Edited by Jehudah Design