Old Republic - Havoc Squad Armor Build - ArmorMX

We are actually pretty far along in this build and I got the idea to post the build here so here goes...

Stormleader and I watched the cinematic trailer for Old Republic recently. We got it in our head to make this armor. We think it's some of the coolest armor to come out of the Star Wars Universe to date. It's technically good guy armor but I believe that the Havoc Squad actually goes bad at some point.

Anyway, this is the build...

3D modeling stage: Sizing and setting up the CNC files

20120930-123457-640x406.jpg

20120930-143248.jpg

20120930-230729.jpg

20120930-111640.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify on the Havoc Squad going "bad". Only the original Havoc Squad members introduced at the beginning of the Trooper story defect to the Sith Empire. The character you control, the Havoc newbie, remains loyal to the Republic.

Sith trooper?

the Sith Trooper is the imperial version of the Republic Commando. but it looks different. if you want to see what i'm talking i'll send you a friend requst on facebook.

do you have a facebook acount kaa 1304? :smiley-sw013:

Edited by Commander Vonic

the Sith Trooper is the imperial version of the Republic Commando. but it looks different. if you want to see what i'm talking i'll send you a friend requst on facebook.

do you have facebook acount kaa 1304? :smiley-sw013:

Thats ok, Ive been playing SWTOR since launch and thought you meant a class (the Imp version of the trooper is the bounty hunter)! I think I know who you mean though, the full armour trooper style guards on Korriban and the like?

Thats ok, Ive been playing SWTOR since launch and thought you meant a class (the Imp version of the trooper is the bounty hunter)! I think I know who you mean though, the full armour trooper style guards on Korriban and the like?

the Sith Troopers are red and black, thare in the Sith Acdamy building on Korriban and i have SWTOR too but i pay to play. :D:smiley-sw013: