TK Armor Questions

My first Question should bring the sniper plate forward more so it will not catch on my thigh armor or did I want to keep it flat?

Do I rivet the plate or just glue it on?

I have ATA Armor and I was wondering what size of PVC pipe do I need for my Thermal detonator and does it matter what color I get too?

I would suggest you attach the sniper plate with glue. It's more screen accurate that way. Make sure each side of the plate lines up with the shin. Sometimes you have to use a heat gun to slightly bend it into place. http://www.whitearmo...te-help-please/

I placed foam in the back of my thigh to keep the front flush with my leg and placed foam in the front of my shin to move the shin and sniper plate forward. Doing this, I've never had an issue with it going into my thigh.

It doesn't matter what color the pipe is initially, you're going to paint it gray. EDIT: Canister is between 2â€(50mm) and 2.5" (64mm) in diameter.

This thread has excellent posts that will answer other Thermal Detonator questions: http://www.whitearmo...ce/#entry249306

The search bar is your friend ;)

Has any one used abs to glue down your drop boxes with your straps to your utility belt ?

Bad idea since you risk having that abs snap off and leave you without drop boxes. Use elastic and have the boxes hang just under the main belt. That makes the belt absorb some of the swinging motion of the boxes.

So this is what I did with using abs glue I took a nylon white strip glued that back of the drop box and then took the other strip glue it to the utility belt instead of using a rivet gun. I would think it would stay in place don't you think.

Edited by Dark Trooper

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question I have ATA Armor and when I trimmed and glued everything together for my thighs my right thigh was a little bit taller than my left one so I guess I should trim the top of it to make it better.

I have seen some photos that some members trim the bottom back thigh for more movement is that alright with the CRL's