EI & Centurion Certificates

LadyInWhite

For those who don't regularly prowl around in the EI and Centurion forum areas, this is your public service announcement that THE NEW CERTIFICATES are being printed (for you to print).

CENTURION:

EXPERT INFANTRY:

:D Congratulations to all our super-fine looking troopers out there who worked to achieve these amazing awards.

Thanks to the staff who have made this happen :D

With unquestioned loyalty,

LadyInWhite

Centurion 51

x2. Thanks so much to everyone who contributed to this. I can't wait to get mine printed out and displayed.

... and at some point I really do have to buckle down and get my Centurion.

For those who don't regularly prowl around in the EI and Centurion forum areas, this is your public service announcement that THE NEW CERTIFICATES are being printed (for you to print).

CENTURION:

EXPERT INFANTRY:

:D Congratulations to all our super-fine looking troopers out there who worked to achieve these amazing awards.

With unquestioned loyalty,

LadyInWhite

Centurion 51

Hi Ingrid,

The Certificates are really great and very professional looking! Got Kathy's and mine yesterday. :jc_doublethumbup:

I put a post on UKG to let people know that these are now available! :)

I'm trying to think of a way to display mine on my armor box, I'm not sure how mounting a frame would go on a Stanley though.

I ended up getting the print to print it on label paper. It attached to my box easily, and now I am going to put clear packing tape over it.