A big THANKS!

TK-42779

You know, I started down this exciting but nerve wrecking path about three months ago almost and I have to say that after reading post after post after post that this project has felt intense, intimidating, fun, scary and a bunch of other emotions like a roller coaster that has been a blast to be a part of. I wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU to everyone who takes the time to create how tos, lend advice and answer all of the questions (some that are asked many MANY times over) hopeful noobs like myself bring to this forum. I have scoured so much of this site doing research on what will need to be done when I get my RT and I cannot imagine what it was like years ago when some of you veterans were part of this early on and didn't have the resources that are at our disposal now. I know that I thoroughly enjoy being involved as much as I can without being an official member of the FISD yet and cannot wait to gain full acceptance. Although so far the most nerve wracking thing to look forward to for me is going to be the part where I submit my build for approval and brace myself for the onslaught of constructive critiquing!

So again, THANK YOU to the staff and all of the helpful members who make this such a great experience!

-Tony

It is equally wonderful watching people come into the detachment, give it their all, stay connected to the group, and then be so excited and grateful - you've made my day!!! :D

I hope you plan to stick around and pay it forward. Your positive attitude and cheer will always be welcomed.