are these return edges ok?

Much as I love my TM , a word of warning:

The more return edge you leave the greater the number of cracks you wil develop.

If your willing to regularly patch then leave as is, If not then I would strongly suggest removing the return to a bare minimum.

I had never heard that about TM before. Oh and sorry TM for the mixup I'm no expert. I built AM and my returns are double that shoot even 13mm in some places. Yeah I know it's symmetrical and all bit at the end of the day aren't we all Tk. :)

You could trim more return off the butt plate if you wanted. For the chest, I'd say remove the return from the neck and top of the shoulder (where the strap plate will go). Keep the return at the bottom of the chest. The return where your ams will be located you can remove, keep as is, or make it smaller. I do have returns around that arm area and have small cracks. They started about 2 years into wearing it.

Much as I love my TM , a word of warning:

The more return edge you leave the greater the number of cracks you wil develop.

If your willing to regularly patch then leave as is, If not then I would strongly suggest removing the return to a bare minimum.

This is true with the 2mm acrylic capped ABS. Not so much with the 1.5mm gloss ABS though since it is very flexible and takes a heck of a beating.