Best wireless mic and static burst combo out there?

It's time for me to put up or shut up. So I am looking to those of you with more experience than I, to help me out with my quest to acquire the best possible system. I am looking for a wireless mic and static burst system. A combo I assume is likely. What are the best components that go together the best? Finally, where can I buy it (them)?

Thanks,

Rob

TK5621

Edited by TK5621

• 1 month later...

I personally prefer the RomFx system. You can wire it up wirelessly if you get the right kit but it is unparalleled in performance as far as I'm concerned. It eliminates practically all feedback and you get the static burst automatically.

Next option is the Hyperdyne Trooper amp and very good just a little more fiddly to set up but it is more customizable and you can do bounty hunter and other effects too. It's not as feedback friendly as the RomFx though. :duim:

I went IComm, simple plug in and go although I am having slight sensitivity issues with the mic, RomFx is the preffered

choice in the UK and highly recommended but ive been on a waiting list for 4months now.

The gent that sells the Icomm was great to deal with too, quick delivery (to UK) and great communication.

this looks great and I think I will buy this on Friday...but does anyone have pics of how they have their ICOM set up. I see the pics on the site, but would like to see some real life set ups.

I believe there are several posts here showing the different ways folks have their IComm rigs set up.

I believe there are several posts here showing the different ways folks have their IComm rigs set up.

Thanks Sub. Well I went with the iComm set up. No waiting, he is here in the US, and was a super nice guy. Had some mior issues ordering and he got back to me within MINUTES from writing him via the website. I will post pics later. I have read about some MIC issues with the iComm, but nothing a new mic cant fix (from what I read) but we will see. THanks again for everyones input.

• 1 month later...