Ab plate question

Thanks for the comparison pic G :D

Look like you were getting giddy with the trimming of your AP :lol: You should really leave a nice border around the box panel with squared corners, at least that is what I do and gives you somewhere to stick your glue ;)

Lol, yeah i got a bit carried away and thought it had to fit inside the square box on the AB section! .... kept taking more and more off to try and get it to fit before i looked at the pics again and realised it is meant to fit over the top .... what a plum! :blink:

Just gonna square up the edges on the ones i got from you and should be good to go! .... and your belt fixing covers are much more accurate than the AP ones ;)

Ok here's a shot of the TM & AP Button Plates from the AB Section, as well as the fixing covers for the belt ....

.... TM on the left and AP on the Right! Bear in mind the TM stuff hasn't been trimmed yet .... and the AP stuff has been over trimmed! Lol :blink: .. which is why i got the TM bits from Paul! :rolleyes:

ResEvil023.jpg

Whoa! TM even captures the detail of the ab buttons not being in a perfect line. How amazing is that? B)

Lol, yeah i got a bit carried away and thought it had to fit inside the square box on the AB section! .... kept taking more and more off to try and get it to fit before i looked at the pics again and realised it is meant to fit over the top .... what a plum! :blink:

Just gonna square up the edges on the ones i got from you and should be good to go! .... and your belt fixing covers are much more accurate than the AP ones ;)

I did exactly the same thing today. I think there are enough Plumbs here to fill a punnet if we look hard enough.