Stormtrooper ANH stunt helmet and ROTJ armor

Hi my name is Greg, i live in St.Catharines, Canada. i'm planning to make the Stomrtrooper Commander armor. people have been telling me its made up of ANH and ROTJ Stormtroopers armor. It would be great if someone could send me really good contact information on sellers for these two types of armor. I'm 5',10'' and a thin build. :smiley-sw013: Thank you.

what does CFO mean?

Read gh05ty's signature.

Ā 

All in all, based on the number of really basic questions I've seen you post, and answered many of them myself, I really recommend that you spend some more time reading in the relevant sections of the forum. Many of your questions could have been answered by yourself if you had spent more time reading.

Ā 

I'm not saying that asking questions is bad. But when it comes to the basic stuff that has been answered countless times before, it gets a little repetitive for others to answer you know. ;)

Read gh05ty's signature.

Ā 

All in all, based on the number of really basic questions I've seen you post, and answered many of them myself, I really recommend that you spend some more time reading in the relevant sections of the forum. Many of your questions could have been answered by yourself if you had spent more time reading.

Ā 

I'm not saying that asking questions is bad. But when it comes to the basic stuff that has been answered countless times before, it gets a little repetitive for others to answer you know. ;)

Ā 

i'm really sorry about that, its just i'm to excited

No need to be sorry. Just spend more time reading than asking. You might also learn a lot of other cool stuff in the process that you wouldn't know by just getting straight answers to your questions. :)

I agree, there are no stupid questions and don't lose that excitement...it just builds up to great results. Everything you need to know is here, but if you do get stumped, don't hesitate to ask.