Helmet accessories! Help

I just recently lost my bookmarks on opera and cant seem to find a website that i had formerly linked to from here. It was a site of loads of various accesories for the TK helmets (ie speakers, aerators, lenses, voice amps). If anyone knows of a site like this linkage would be most welcome. Thanks!

I love Opera to death 90% of the time, but some days it just makes me want to scream. On my vista laptop it keeps lagging out on me so i switched to firefox. :6:

Ahh Vista... I cant stand it. My girlfriend's Toshiba Laptop runs Vista Ultimate and it is sooo laggy. It always prompts for "security" reasons and gets annoying. I'm fine with my Mac.

Eric from Triktoys has a lot of good stuff

Ahh Vista... I cant stand it. My girlfriend's Toshiba Laptop runs Vista Ultimate and it is sooo laggy. It always prompts for "security" reasons and gets annoying. I'm fine with my Mac.

Eric from Triktoys has a lot of good stuff

*tear* I have the exact same toshiba with vista Ult..... And the trik toys site is down....