Hengstler face.

SIMpixels

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help from any of you lucky enough to own a real Hengstler counter. I'm hoping to mod the end of my Doopydoos resin one and would like to know the dimensions indicated below.

rXSXY4a.jpg

I'm going to cut out the hollow to insert numbers and rebate the face for the clear plastic screen so that it sits flush.

If you could post A=... B=... C=... it would be a great help.

I'd prefer metric dimensions (to the nearest half mm will be fine ;) ).

Many thanks,

Si.

I'll get the measures out for you in a few hours.

A 2MM

B 3MM

C 7MM

D 10MM

E 5MM

F 32MM

G 6MM

H 34MM

J 6MM

K 6MM

L 10MM

M 5MM

all whole dimensions, no fractions.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I'll get the measures out for you in a few hours.

Cheers Vern! :)

why does the end need modified? I ask because I have one.

It doesn't really need to be modified Roger. I just want to do mine so that it looks more like an authentic Henstler counter rather than how the resin one currently looks. It's purely a cosmetic thing for my own amusement. :)

Si.

Hi Simon, no measurements im afraid but a link to a mod I did on mine :)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/20982-resin-hengstler-counter-mod/

Thanks Darren, that was one of the first mod threads I bookmarked when I began my search all those months ago.

If the mod I want to do to mine goes pear shaped, your thread will be my first port of call to get me out of the mire. :D

Cheers bud.

the lens is curved on measure L

nottingham>? any chance you listened to the peel sessions back in the day?

any grindcore music in your collection?

I added my measurements from my metal socket eagle hengstler with a metric rule.

Thanks Darren, that was one of the first mod threads I bookmarked when I began my search all those months ago.

If the mod I want to do to mine goes pear shaped, your thread will be my first port of call to get me out of the mire. :D

Cheers bud.

No worries mate great to hear the thread has been usefull, good luck with your mod and look foward to seeing the end result :)

the lens is curved on measure L

nottingham>? any chance you listened to the peel sessions back in the day?

any grindcore music in your collection?

I added my measurements from my metal socket eagle hengstler with a metric rule.

Vern, you are an absolute Diamond Geezer! Huge thanks for these dims, I can now move to the next step of my plan.

I never saw any of the live Peel sessions sadly, although I do have the Zeppelin BBC sessions CDs which is pretty epic. My music collection and preference is mixed. If you want to tag Napalm Death with the grindcore label, then yes, I have some, but not much.

Lately I've been fluctuating between 60s/70s rock (Hendrix, Zep, Floyd, Clapton, etc), European Symphonic Death/Black metal (especially Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth) and Electronica/Aggrotech (Combichrist, Psyclon Nine, Suicide Commando).

They all seem to go well with blaster building! :D

Thanks again,

Si.

the mohawk gave it away! I used to work with earache records, so digby had a little to do with my music taste.

your music list is like a playlist for me.