Proposed Amendments to the Centurion Requirements ?

Ah, excellent!

Now I remember that thread. It seems we haven't gotten around to updating the CRL to remove the contradictions. I am however fairly certain that if you build you incinerator to Centurion levels you should be approved regardless of what the basic CRL says since Centurion is an addition on top of basic, and should not contradict. And should you not be, let me know and I'll explain to the GML. :)

Thanks Mathias :)

• 1 month later...

Has any of the new requirements for Centurion been added to the CRLs anywhere as the links I have do not show any change (written not picture).

Glen,

The CRL changes we voted for have not gone through yet. After the detachment voting closes the command staff works closely with the LMO to make mutually agreeable edits. This is still in process but I promise it is actively under discussion.

For the sake of the overall look of your TK I would suggest just building to that level regardless ;) I sure wish I had!

Thanks for your patience,

-Eric

Thanks for the reply, my kit is in only hours away (or days lol) so I just wanted to double check before I start my build :salute: