TK-5632 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB status[249][TM]

Thats what i wanted to hear.

ItS an easy fix so lets tell em to fix it.

If there are rules wich we dont need to follow or we can bend them as we need them they re pointless.

I cannot tell somebody to go for accuracy and they tell me it doesnt matter since you ll get approved anyway without even been told.

Thats my whole point.

Do or do not there is no try.

Remember that phrase?

Take care

: )

The whole point is moot now anyway. The point of this thread was for the OP to see if he was EI worthy. Mathias is the DO and he has granted Peter his EI badge. That should be the end of it. If you wish to discuss the problems of butt and kidney overlap then maybe make a thread about that issue.

As said by Eric before lets just keep this thread to give Peter our congrats.

The butt plate thing is very common. It's a result of using snaps instead och brackets and a maybe slightly too tightly strapped ab-belt. It's nothing to worry about.

Firstly sorry if my thread caused quite a stirr, which was totally unintentional...i did tried my best ;)

Secondly Thank you very much Mathias for aproval. It means a lot to me, really. Regarding the butt and rest, its true, the whole thing its just cosmetic change which ill readjust when ill hv the eye of another trooper on it. It does moves whenever i walk and change the positions frequently. ;))) Will make sure that ill work on it before setting for Centurion status.

Again Thank you SIR.

...As said by Eric before lets just keep this thread to give Peter our congrats.

Sorry Peter to take your thread that way.

Welcome to the ranks of EIB!!

Well done trooper :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Another one for the UKG :duim:

Ā 

Thanks gentlemen (hat off) . you guys all over Fisd always gives inspiration to me and others to be a better trooper! Hats off