What to use for filling holes?

So i picked up some white humbrol paints, every white they had, matte and silk...But they dont dry right. Should I just keep sanding and hope that darker ring will go away? Or should I just stay with it the way it is and try to move on?

....It really does bug me looking at it, and now Im obsessing about it, even though you cant notice from a few feet away....

Ideas pls?

Color matching abs sounds tough even for such a small area. I hope someone has an idea for you that doesn't involve painting the whole thigh. I'm watching this thread intently. Who knows of a good armor white out? :)

When I get to this I may try some silicone caulk first before I go the abs paste route.

Aloha,

-Eric

Hmm.. Silicone caulk i think might be a bit cleaner. I found the paste was a little cumbersome to work with and hard to make it look neat, and even after I tried to get all the air bubbles out like Mathias suggested it still didnt set right...

Still not sure on where I will go from here, I might just sand more and polish, and move on. But now I know its there....it will be hard to.

LOL "FILLING HOLES"! Not sure I could post what I use to fill holes. :P

I'm sure you'd fill this small hole easily.:P

I was sure someone would make a comment like this.

Aaron, I would pay any more attention to it. Once you'd start trooping, you'll get smudges and scratch on your armor, so this will blend in.

I've found 'Lexicon Quarter' to be a very close match for white ABS, but the exact match will depend on the batch your armour is made from - in any case a better colour match than Humbrol etc. See if you can get a 250ml sample pot.

C

Edited by craig225