ASF's ANH Stunt Build

Maybe just me, but I think the thighs need to be a little higher. And the belt probably needs to be bent in a little more, specially on the sides cause it looks like it sticks out from your waist some.

Looks pretty good otherwise.

I thought that about the thighs, too. I have suspenders on the way, so hooopefully that'll fix it.

I'll sic my heatgun man on the belt. :)

YAY FOR THE LADIES! Looks pretty good overall.

Girl girl girl, the thighs will be the death of us gals. While I agree they could be higher, I don't know if just suspenders will work. Don't be afraid to rip those babies apart if you need to. (I've done mine 3 times!). Make sure they're comfy. I see snaps or something between the cod and thighs - is that on your suspenders?

My recommendation is to tip the belt up in front - it looks a little low. That will make you look like you have a pooch. Make sure it's horizontal all the way around. It's okay if it covers a tiny bit of the bottom of the ab buttons. But this is more opinion and not critical.

Chest could be a tad higher too - do you have the shoulder straps glued on at ridge #5? Of course you don't want them too low, either.

GOOD LUCK! ALMOST THERE! :D

You look so happy it's awesome. White elastics to tie down the ridge strap and the back plate together would help a lot with your ridge strap slipping like it did in the rear photo btw. :) You'd also want to work on your rear shin connections as well. You could hurt someone with the large overlap you have going.

It's a great start you're almost there!

Edited by bigironvault