DDays first ANH Stunt build - unknown recast

Skipped a lot of stuff, and straight to the completed suit.

The FX bucket I did finish and hand paint, sits in my office, my kid loves to goof around with it. I ended up having to replace the belt, and the helmet. I went with ATA and hand painted the helmet. So FX does fit someone who is 6'6", some of the gaps are on the edge, but overall I think it looks pretty good. My only problem is the size of calves, they just aren't big enough, shims required!

IMG_6596.jpg

IMG_6606.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6586.jpg

IMG_6580.jpg

I'm pretty sure I will sell this suit to make space for my RT-Mod which is due to be pulled in the next few weeks. Pretty much everything you see in the photos, no boots, no gloves, no undersuit, no neckseal. Everything else will be included.

Oh, the trim for the helmet is included as well.. I just forgot to put it on the these photos.... doh

Don't worry that the suit looks a bit small, it's a full sized suit, I'm just an extra full length person. Lots of room to trim and shim as required to fit someone else.

Edited by Dday