Viper's ATA Build Thread [*ATA]

Great job on the build! Wasn't as hard as you thought I bet. One thing though - looks like you got some butt flare going on. Nothing important but will make the kit look tighter. :)

Thank you everyone! I wore the armor at Celebration VI and I had a great time! I applied for 501st membership a few weeks ago but have yet to hear back from the GML. I want to get my application in for EIB as well, but I am being held up by even getting into the 501st. I will also apply for Centurion once I replace my gloves.

There are a few things I need to improve:

1. After lengthening the shoulder straps, the shoulder pieces pull the elastic out to the side. Gotta figure out how to secure that.

2. Add a second snap to my suspender straps at each end (one kept popping off).

3. As mentioned above, heat the butt piece up and remove the flare, both on the sides and underneath.

4. Glue down the black trim across the top front of the helmet. It kept falling off.

I've found several troop events coming up in my area, so that is very exciting!

Edited by Viper

• 1 month later...

Say hello to TK 20000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! I have done 3 troops so far and loved it. Now I need to get some pics ready to apply for EIB...

Congratulations TK20000! YAY!!!! Troops are fun!!! :)