null-6.jpg

Ā 

null-8.jpg

Ā 

null-4.jpg

Ā 

null-1.jpg

Ā 

Finally fixed off white thigh utility and knee plateĀ as requested....should be the rest of it as suggested...Let me know

thanks and sorry for taking forever to get pics up on the last two corrections

The detailed centurion application pictures required per application are not here.

This is still an incomplete application.

Sorry.

Ā 

You can show detailed pics not kitted up now, ie, sides and shims, knee plate, lenses, helmet painting, blaster. Etc.

Ā 

Look at other apps and copy or follow them.

Ā 

Can you also shorten your holster, it is longer than thighs.

I suggest you holster your blaster and trim the excess from the bottom.

Ā 

Ā 

I can do that. Never really seen the holster as it was attached. The other pics are attached but at the beginning of this tread as these pictures were showing the correction in the thigh utility belt and the knee plate which were the last of the corrections requested.

Edited by TK-7435

I've given this applciation a fresh review today.

Overall, your build looks good

Ā 

The side shims as they are are not Centaurion clearable, especially the way that the left hand side looks in the most recent pictures.

Ā 

The hand plates appear too large for these hands, or have not been fixed down properly.
They will need attending to.

Ā 

Can you find a way to stop your chest plate strapping from being so obviously on show?

Ā 

Your holster length needs addressing

Ā 

Your application will still need all of the required Centurion standard required pictures for detail.

Strapping is normally worn in a different way. Had swapped it out to use it a different way on an other costume. Will put it back on after correcting the stuff. Ill edit the top post and post the pics there. I noticed my back plate was shifted as well which isn't normal for this armor. So a retake of pics should fix that.

Ā 

The side shims were added and can be removed to give the old appearance. I was experimenting with them.

Edited by TK-7435

• 2 weeks later...