Best armor being tall

I seen the 501st Nordic Garrison three year in a row now at the Star Wars event in Legoland, Denmark and have been drawn toward the dark side more and more for each year.

Feedback wanted on which suit/kit will fit me the best, and what I should take notes of?

I am 6" 4' (194 cm) tall and 187 lbs (85 kg) and have these measurements (in circumference):

Chest: 37 inches (93 cm)

Waist: 33 inches (83 cm)

Hips: 39 inches (99 cm)

Thighs: 21 inches (54 cm)

Calves: 15 inches (37 cm)

Upper arm: 11 inches (29 cm)

Forearms: 10 inches (26 cm)

And these in length:

Back width: 15 inches (39 cm)

Inside leg / Inseam: 33 inches (85 cm)

Arm: 37 inches (93 cm) (Center back of neck to wrist)

Looking forward hearing from you.

Regards,

JB

Edited by janbolsen

I'm 6' 3" and got AM. The length on everything was just right.. You would have to trim the width on everything a lot going by your dimensions. I'm a bigger guy and trimmed every piece at least a little for the width.

Hmmmm. 187 lbs. is really slender for your height! If RT comes with more of the length than girth, i'd go for that. But if you are lacking in girth, you'll be trimming a lot. If the AP would be long enough for your legs and arms (my forearms seemed super long, and my shins) you could probably get away with that. Heck I'm 5'11 and I was 187 when I started... I had to make AP ab shims to fit me but I don't think you would. You're lanky like my brothers (6'7 and 6'4).

If I had an unfinished kit I'd measure leg parts for you... maybe someone else can quickly...

Hey JB, i think TM or RS works better. I am 192 cm tall and 86 kg. By our size you can see bigger black coloured gaps. Even so...

BTW: skinny is perfect for the TK:)

Edited by chriss

Thanks to all of you for your replies.

I got the circumference measurements for the RT-MOD but fear that I'm going to be doing a lot if cutting e.g. the upper arm 16" where I'm only 11".

I'm 6"2, 160lbs...44 chest, 30 waist, 16.5 neck, 34 inseam...similar build. I have AP armor.

Your right we are similar build except the chest area... are you eating rebels for breakfast?

Hey JB, i think TM or RS works better. I am 192 cm tall and 86 kg. By our size you can see bigger black coloured gaps. Even so...

Which suit/kit do you yourself own?

If the AP would be long enough for your legs and arms (my forearms seemed super long, and my shins) you could probably get away with that.

The measurements for my e.g. thighs is the circumference measurement.

Actually i wear the RS-pvc suit and it fits really great. i pm you some pics. You can also watch at the centurion-thread my TM. I think no 20?!

• 2 weeks later...