ABS GLUE in the UK

I need some good strng ABS glue. I'm in the UK, so i cant find the IPS weld-on #16 stuff.

I was going to get this before i noticed you can buy it from B&Q. The fact it can be bought from B&Q has put me off, as its probably crap if they sell it. -----------

Anyone know whats the best stuff that can be bought over here in the UK?

Keith.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

i second that. I used that stuff a lot when building my styrene protypes. But it takes about a day to cure.

Nah. Sure it takes a while. But I've never had any problem putting load on it after an hour.

Keith,

I this this to assemble all my suits and helmets and it's quick, clean and sets in less that 30 mins.

----------

It liquifies the abs and rebonds creating a very strong connection. Just clamp the parts together and with a drop on a small brush touch the the seam and it will run down and into it by capillary action.

DONE!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks for all your help.

I'll give that one a try Mark as it sounds like it will make a strong bond. Its for a biker scout helmet so its very important the glue never fails, as that would mean the filler covering the join lin would crack.

Cheers,

Keith.