Need a E-11 parts list

I am going to Lowes tomorrow to get parts to make my E-11. It is an experiment but I know a bit about model building and am quite crafty. What I need is a detailed parts list on what to buy. I looked at the tutorials and they helped, but I need it laid straight out.

Sizes and all if someone would be so kind. Thanks.

Getting closer to my armor build, a member has donated his AM armor, depending if this other guy wants it. So I need a bucket. I can get the belts and other stuff myself. Thanks for everyone's help.

if you're going to use the doopy do's pipe build kit, not the full kit then here's a suggestion:

grey electrical pvc conduit has a 1.5 outside dimension. it's not in the pvc section.

3/4" flat aluminum bar, long enough for a few sight rails. this way if you break one, it's no problem.

use my plans in my signature for making the pipe and a basic placement of the doopy do's parts.

if you're going to scratch build it, don't use the blaster builder's club plans.

use zero room's plans

located HERE make sure you read the whole thread.. the first post can be a little misleading!!

it's a detailed read... some great detail comes out!

you won't find the correct pvc pipe at lowes with the correct inner and outer dimensions.

you should contact zero room for more details.