TK-7435 requesting EIB status ANH Stunt (TM)[APPROVED] 2nd

Well I'm with you on that. Parade or battle. Not half and half. Just doesn't make sense to me. Well. Making changes to armor. Only thing which maybe slow is replacing the knee plate. Will post up as I fix. ? Vader dave buttons are good or should be painted flat? What's the census on this?

if you have the TM button plates then remove the vader dave buttons, fill the holes, and paint in accurate humbrol colours (French blue and dark admiral grey)

if you have the TM button plates then remove the vader dave buttons, fill the holes, and paint in accurate humbrol colours (French blue and dark admiral grey)

Ā 

Is that a required for centurion? I have some extra TM button plates but not sure I want to remove the buttons. Those are not vader Dave's but similar ones I made. Reason is not sure I can get the circle right when painting.

Ā 

Ā 

Is that a required for centurion? I have some extra TM button plates but not sure I want to remove the buttons. Those are not vader Dave's but similar ones I made. Reason is not sure I can get the circle right when painting.

You don't have to make a perfect circle. In fact, when it is perfect it looks weird.

Ā 

Just make the circle with a pencil first and try to paint within those lines. It helps a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Still working on this. Had back surgery which put mods on hold. Will post up pics when I well enough to retake pics. Corrected the thigh utility Moved/adjusted belt. Repainted bucket in a neater method. Put correct split rivet in the cod piece. Some other stuff im sure I forgot.

Finally !!!!

Its a build wich needs some improvement and some fixes but generally not a bad one. Its all said and actually clearly stated in the requirements.

Centurion means go the extra mile to make it exeptional good and accurate so pls guys go it.

I dont mean it in a bad way so please dont shoot me but for people who really went the long stoney way of getting it spot on its frustrating to see the number of centurions grow fast the last couple of month

Edited by Dr.Senf

With kinda sloppy builds.

It should be a reward to get this badge.

And not easy to achieve, that makes it special to us.

Trust me if you get it spot on people will realize and honor it.

If you show up with this armor and tell people its centurionlevel they will either not believe you or have the feeling its not worth any efford since its a "normal build" and not special.

Dont take it in a bad way but i want to keep the value of this badge high cause i spend loads of time and money and blood to reach it.

Thanks for your understanding and consider redoing some parts please.

Well I have no issue redoing things on builds. Sometimes you just lose sight of something or plain miss it. Reason why I do this so I can have my armor picked apart to make it look better. FYI this is fun for me. I am 1 of 11 SWAT level officers on MEPD. I found it odd there was so many Centurion builds out there. Almost didn't bother because I was thinking it was too easy. I was torn apart to be SWAT just about redoing most of my build. The fixes asked here are time consuming but doable. I would only asked for respect in the way you make suggestions. Most of the time applicants spend a lot of time and have pride in their work. Calling a build messy or sloppy isn't the best way to make a suggestion. Don't take that the wrong way from me. I personally don't care if it makes my build better. Truth hurts sometimes but that is the goal I volunteered to go after by posting here. Can't take the heat don't post for EIB or Centurion. I only posted here in EIB first out of respect and I believe I'm being held to a centurion level in the EIB tread. To those thinking about doing this. It is worth it and take any suggestion/comments with a grain of salt. They are after all taking the time to help you improve. That is what this is, A way to make your armor one of the best in the legion.

Edited by TK-7435

I too have noticed that many of our beloved members here sometimes confuse the requirements of EIB with those of Centurion. I like think that they only have the best of intentions when edging on others to go even further with their build. Obviously I can't control what people say in topics like these (nor do I want or should do that), but rest assured that when I judge a costume for EIB that I limit the requirements of that costume to what is actually required.

Ā 

For Centurion I do have a somewhat more demanding view on things. I wish for Centurion grade builds to not only check the boxes of requirements, but to be built in a loving and careful manner and that any kind of sloppyness is made intentionally rather than out of ignorance for how the original costumes were built.