Doopy Doos E-11

woolywade

Hey everyone. I was wondering if any Canadians out there have ever ordered a completely assembled E-11 blaster or any other completely built blaster from Doopy Doos. I'd like to know if I'm going to have trouble getting it across the border or if it's even possible seeing as it looks like a real gun. A friend of mine had ordered a paintball marker once from the U.S.A. but they would not allow it across the border. I'd appreciate your input. Thank you.

Yes, I did quite a bit of research on it. Fully assembled replicas or anything that looks like a gun will likely not make it across the Canadian border and may blacklist you as well (ie. They will check all your parcels). We have very strict and some may argue strange gun laws.

On the flip side, if you buy the full resin kit (not the Hasbro conversion one, unless you have a Hasbro E-11 blaster) you will be okay because it comes in pieces. Assembling it yourself is NOT hard and there's tons of folks here including myself that would be glad to help out.

Edited by bigironvault

• 2 months later...

Hi

Same stupid gun laws in the UK too even a Doopy Doos in not made up form was stopped here in the inland UK post maybe they thought I was the day of the Jackal type of guy ???, god knows how hard it would be for a fully made up blaster to be sent through international imports but never mind the real guns on the streets so stupid but thats any government for you in any country easier to block the post rather than chasing down illegal weapons its a damned sore subject with me here could rant all day but yeah go for the kit version be safer than having the blaster failing to get to you by some government mandarin and some pie eyed law .