What size Chicago Screws is everyone using?

Solcar23

I'm seeing many folks using these for different sections of their armor and just wanted to know what the size is and type of the ones that are being used.

Also, where are they used generally on the armor. I've seen them mentioned in posts many times but never tallied up where they're being used the most. Like Holsters, belts, ammo belts, etc.

I have found a website that specializes in them and would like to order some but am not sure about sizes or the kind of metal I should get. (aluminum/brass/stainless/etc.) or how many I'd need.

http://www.chicagoscrews.com/

Thanks for the help

Stainless, brass or aluminum? How many do I need for assembly? And where are we using them in the builds? I'd hate to buy too many or the wrong metal.

Edited by Solcar23

I have them on the holster where it mounts to the canvas belt. I think the head size is 3/8, the depth will depend on how thick your holster and belt are. You need 2 for the canvas belt and 2 for the holster strips. I really like these because you can remove them if need be.