DVD's

Exodus

So, who picked up their DVD's today? I purchased a set at Target and I found a the tin set at Best Buy. Now, to find time to play the new Lego Star Wars game.

:D

I, umm, have had a copy of the original trilogy on DVD for quite some time... I don't know where it came from, it kind of, uh, showed up. Yeah, that's it. I'm waiting until next year's full series set to come out to drop more money and see how badly they can further ruin my childhood memories. Maybe a dance number in the Death Star hanger?

It's not really a secret that .vob rips of the original LaserDisc's issued way back with with stereo sound that you could use to burn your own DVD's have been available for several years. Not that we're advocating doing this, BTW...

As we all know, the pattern of LFL is to continuosly release newer versions of the films every few years. Lucas seems to hate "final versions" - it's like Cher's final "Final" tour. :-p

Next on the list are 3D versions of the OT, IIRC...