AP build

I finished my AP about a year ago, this is my third stromtropper armor. The first was a FX( i didn't know better back then), so after seeing the better and more accurate AP i built that as my second. I never tried to make either one to EIB standards until mu friend wanted new armor i had sold him my old FX. SO i sold him my old Ap and got a new AP. I took my time and wanted to try and get my EIB, so here is my finished armor, please let me know if i am missing anything or if i need to fix anything. I noticed i need larger clips for my TD and i need to finish my scratch build E-11.

IMG_6695.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6700.jpg

Here is some more pics once i get it finished and get my EIB then i will try and go for centurion, i have painted all the stuff on the helmet but the srtips, i am getting some tube stripe templets so once i get them then i will paint them up. All i need is TK boots, rubber gloves with rubber handplates, inner drop boxes and finish my E-11 and my TD. Just need to find a place to get them from and take off my old ones very easy fix.

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

IMG_6709.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6711.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_6713.jpg

looks pretty good.

Ā 

only question I'd have is about the holster's cutout?

Ā 

that looks a little strange,...

Ā 

and the thermal detonator clips could use an upgrade?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I cut out the holster so i could put my modified hasbro in. The mag goes where the cut out is, looks funny when the E-11 isn't sitting in there, i think it is the doopy do resin pieces, i just drilled a hole and put in a dring and also added two t tracks just have to paint it up and hopefully that should be good enough for EIB. I am still in the process of making a scratch built pvc and metal E-11. Thanks for the comment if the holster isn't good enough i might just get another one, my friend got this one and i don't like this holster as much as the last one i had. the leather is alot softer and my other was alot stiffer. If that makes any sense....

001.jpgVern's on top of it. The holster should have a basic straight horseshoe type shape. Angled sides, flat bottom. The TD clips need to be wider and set farther apart.

Armor fits you real well, though! Nice job on the helmet painted details!armorrequirements003.jpg

Edited by gazmosis