Suitable Replacement Thighs for an AM Kit?

My kit is a second hand AM that I completely re-sized to fit my frame. Previous owner was a bit shorter and had about 50-60 lbs on me. I'm happy with all of the hard armor components (though I will continue tweaking) aside from the thighs. They were cut a little short on the top for my taste. In fact my cod/butt/abs/kidney plate can all move up a bit and I'd like take a bit off the bottom of my chest plate for a better overall fit. I can't really do that until I address the thighs.

AM does not seem to carry these as separate parts and there's no telling when and if he will.

So I'm looking for some suggestions on another armor brand that would work with AM. I'd like to get as close to the same finish as possible without having to paint or anything.

Thanks!

lRTJhtt.jpg

mrE5UTE.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

Once person in our Outpost did not like the AM shins, and picked up just a set uf standard FX to replace them, and they looked good. I'd say you could do the same with the thighs. There are also people who replace the AM chest with RT/MOD, I have never seen it in person, but I hear the colors match well and he sells seperate parts.