SW1's RS 1mm - 1.5 PVC Build

Well I had the pleasure to see and handle Steve's kinky white PVC Saturday..... Must say guys "whooooh" what a nice looking pull. Had all the lumps and bumps from the original suit. Cant wait to see it built and trooped. Come on Steve - get moving :laugh1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys a little more work done on the helmet just need to do fine paint deatails then jobs a gooden iam replicating a certain helmet can you guess ? , i have not trimmed the eyes out to how they are to this helmet i like the droopey look , i have gone for the 9 teeth just to be different :) as was this helmet .

Ā 

Ā 

DSC00473.jpgDSC00477.jpgDSC00479.jpgDSC00482.jpgDSC00484.jpgDSC00474.jpg

As i said mate the eyes i have trimmed for the droopey eye look which i luv but the helmet iam basing it on has fully trimed out eyes but the rest of the lid i will be imulating ;)

Of course there was the trooper with the taped up mic tip but that was a hero lid and it was the left tip that was taped...

Ā 

Sticking with the eyes and the stunt teeth I'll take another shot and wonder if you've dared to go sandy and do the Move Along helmet?

I have that photo as a background picture sometimes. Too bad I was busy preparing for the sci-fi fair and a big troop yesterday night to play this game. ;)

Ā 

Btw, Stephen. You wife is now known as "Leia the beheader"? :P