What to use to clean your armor after each troop

Cleaning armour, Really? Well, I guess if I trusted my wife with my suits maybe :laugh1: . Man, I don't even wash my Boba Flight suit, that weathering and lived in look is part of it all. After troopin it time for :pint1:

Rob.

I'll drink to that! :)

luis. you have some interesting information: but meamine foam products are a co polymer and they do leave a residue.

here is the WIKI which shows more information on the micro fine sandpaper aspects, and the CHEMICAL residue which has metallic co polymers!

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info. Either way, like I said Magic Erasers are a bad idea.

This discussion has helped a lot. Thanks all.

Like I said originally, I'm not planning on getting rid of scuffs, dings, etc. Just the stuff that doesn't look right. For example, I've trooped twice in it now, and I have a pretty good sized black mark on the butt plate where my E-11 black paint rubbed off while holstered. It looks flat bad, not weathered or battle-damaged, so I'd like to clean that up. I'll be ordering some Novus tomorrow.

Thanks for all the tips. Where can you buy the Novus Plastic Cleaner and/or Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? I'm guessing Wal-Mart.

Novus is awesome but make sure u polish out side and with a mask, Novus is highly carcenogenic, and gives off micro particules. Only down side to it.