Armor Advice

Rezablad3

Hi all,

I've surfing through ebay and found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-FULLY-ASSEMBLED-STORMTROOPER-ARMOR-/160668165504?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256891a580

some advice and insights on this armor would be great..

Thanks a bunch..

Although it's best to stay away from Eblech all together for armor, the main thing I see wrong with it is that it was assembled wrong. The parts that need to be butt joined then covered with a connecting strip have just been overlapped. I don't know what level of accuracy you wish to obtain, but anyone should be concerned with pre-assembled armor. If it doesn't fit, you're out 5 bills and that hurts no matter who you are. We can't tell you what to do, but if you want your to be truly "yours" then look to one of the armor makers here.

That's an AP kit, which is great and that's a pretty good price (at the current bid). Depending in how high it goes you might get a bargain. However it's been built to someone else's body size and you can easily get a great unassembled AP set direct from the maker if you look around the boards here. Besides the fact that it will fit you perfectly, you can trust that AP is on the vetted sellers list here and so is much less of a risk than eBay can be at times. Plus then you get the fun and satisfaction do working on your own kit - you don't wanna miss out on that!

That's what i thought also, I'm still in search for the armors that would fit me best.

I've been in and out of forums and thinking that the AP armor would fit me best cause I'm small.

And working on my own kit does sound like a lot of fun, cant wait for that.....

thanks a bunch for the advice, this helps a lot...