ANH Stunt First Time build

Got my ATA kit in the mail yesterday, and I am SOOO excited. Haven't had a chance to really take a look at everything, but I will post some pics up this weekend and continue to do so from here on out until its complete. Want to thank Jack for the kit, and good luck to him on his deployment. I think I am going to start on the helmet first, because I can do that in a smaller space, which is all I have available.

501st here I come

:dancing-trooper:

Yeah it's hard putting a set of TK armour together with little room. I do have a cellar, but I put my armour together back last winter and it was too cold to be down there for long so I put it together in 1 of the rooms in the house.

You can start with the helmet then work on the smaller parts first like the biceps and forearms. Once you gain confidence - if you lack any that is - you should move on to the larger parts.

Got my ATA kit in the mail yesterday, and I am SOOO excited. Haven't had a chance to really take a look at everything, but I will post some pics up this weekend and continue to do so from here on out until its complete. Want to thank Jack for the kit, and good luck to him on his deployment. I think I am going to start on the helmet first, because I can do that in a smaller space, which is all I have available.

501st here I come

:dancing-trooper:

Congrats, Paul!

I'm right up the road from you and in the process of my first build as well. Garrison Tyranus has been a monumental help and a great support group through this process. Let me know how things are going!

Thanks for all the help and encouragement everyone, here are the pics of the armor I got earlier this week. I am little worried that the back plate wont fit me, due to the trimming before I got it.

Going to start on the helmet first anyway so I can worry about that when the time comes. Also the holster is an ESB variant so I will have to modify that if possible. tumblr_lsg82yUoIO1r48nh3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317666987&Signature=2d8jVCzlUT2BQHjGVpYZLASA%2FMQ%3D

tumblr_lsg8436Ehk1r48nh3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317667017&Signature=V%2BK6owBPka6v3lqLTepGFHitEKE%3D

tumblr_lsg851aLZF1r48nh3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317667039&Signature=Nc4p48N6U%2BlxRCbLz%2FDgN7sVLHM%3D

tumblr_lsg86l9jFm1r48nh3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317667060&Signature=08%2FyUGkSkX1upzkuiw9ICt39tbE%3D