RT/MOD to replace AM chest?

TK5707

I am trying to get my AM ready for EIB. I have an AP lid, and have replaced the square shins with FX pieces. I am going to go ahead and pickup an RT/Mod chest. The AM back is fine with the RT/Mod chest correct? Or should I get both pieces?

Thanks! Hope to be a better Trooper in the future!

I haven't seen the RT-Mod back plate.. but I'd definitely get it as it's supposed to be more accurate than the AM. The AM backplate's O II is HUGE compared to my ATA back plate.. so I'd say get them both!

Yow! AM is some big honk'n armor.

Edwin: I'm going Oahu in the next couple weeks before Halloween. I can bring my RT-MOD chest (arrives tomorrow) if you want to see it.

Aloha,

-Eric

Here's a pic from tkrestonva's build thread showing a comparison of RT-Mod to AM. RT-Mod on top AM on the bottom:

4762175805_75525ba0da.jpg

Thank you all! Will get both, I contacted RT/MOD, and the prices are very reasonable.

Make sure to get in touch with us Darth! No need to haul yours over here. May want to get on the PAC501 boards since we are your local Outpost:

www,pac501.net/boards

Thank you all! Will get both, I contacted RT/MOD, and the prices are very reasonable.

Make sure to get in touch with us Darth! No need to haul yours over here. May want to get on the PAC501 boards since we are your local Outpost:

www,pac501.net/boards

You know... I've been on the pac501st website often enough but never noticed the boards. Thx!

Aloha,

-Eric

If you decide to go with the RT Mod chest/back (and it sounds like you have), I would also get a set of RT Mod shoulder bridges since the AM bridges are quite different and obviously made for the AM parts. :)