Are these magnets strong enough for builds?

TKmAx

I am no good with technical mumbo jumbo I have found what appears to be a good deal for 100 rare earth magnets but cant work out if they are going to be any good from the technical info the seller has written. Can any science experts help me out and advise to buy or not to buy.

MANY THANKS

Item link : -

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

I've no idea but have been thinking along the lines of getting some of these, to attach the cylinders I get (either from Russ when his next run gets going) or build as I think the guy who put together the Sterling Blaster blog used some on his build to attach the same.

I guess like me its going to come down what it is exactly your wanting to use them for?

I want some decent ones to hold down cover strips whilst gluing, I bought some the other day but they are pants, so was needing advice ont he right ones to get that will actually hold stuff tight

Basically the higher N-number you see the stronger the magnet is. The highest available so far is N52, but I've never seen those on sale. It's not hard to find N48 (second strongest) on ebay however.