ROTJ E-11 Blaster Question

Seatrooper

I am completely new to this hobby and have started with building my first PVC blaster. I'm using Iambubby's blueprints and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions or info on the U-grip parts on the barrel. Any suggestions for material to use or actual size of the material ( i.e. diameter, thickness, etc.)

Vern, yours are for the L2A3 not the MGC. That said, the BBC MGC plans aren't accurate either on a quick glance I spotted that the holes for the screws that hold the detonation chamber in place are missing. Though again, like most things RoTJ E11, this is something I'm working on.

Edited by SamJ

For my ROTJ E 11 i used a piece of alloy tubing cut in half (i think it was originally one of those long handled dustpan& brush sets?) it needs to cover the holes but be small enough to get 7 strips on there, (i think mine was about1/2 inch across but after cutting it and cleaning it up i opened it up a little, you can see them in my build here : --------- :o)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed