CT-9926 ANH Stunt Build 2011

Gluing in the snaps and taping to secure them in place and clamps to hold. I waited until this morning to remove the clamps and tape. Here are this weekends photos of the glued in snaps. :dancing-trooper:

108_0082.jpg

108_0088.jpg

108_0081.jpg

108_0085.jpg

108_0083.jpg

108_0087.jpg

108_0084.jpg

This was really fun, more snaps and fittings next week until then, Happy Thanksgiving Troopers!

lemonturkey.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

January , Febuary and now March. I have been overwhelmed with work, working endless weekends. Today I will applie the strapping and by Sunday hopefully put a end to this build. Next I will be adding fans to the bucket and post some fresh pics. :smiley-sw013:

Been busy with the strapping but its almost complete. Have a look it's time to celebrate :pint1: :pint1: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

tools.jpg

nn.jpg

inside.jpg

top.jpg

Back.jpg

E.I.B. Status coming soon.....

han_solo.jpg

Don't everyone thank me at once. Its been a tough build and now its almost complete feel free to ask questions or comment on something. The ab buttons will be painted last, so if you need more pics or any advice just ask.

Thanks,

Patrick DeVoe

Edited by CT9926

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Here you can see the rivets added to the torso then painted white along with the fans in the bucket. Two fans are intake while the one in the middle is exaust.

IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

Abb buttons painted as seen in the archives.

Abbbuttons.jpg

Hope you all have a great week!

Patrick

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry I have been away for awhile, went to the "WellsFargo Golf Championship" it was great! Armor needs some tweeking but rest assured its awesome.

Have a great week.

• 1 month later...

Just a update, armor build is complete waiting on sound clips and my blaster to be completed. "RogueTrooper" stop by and we can get some pictures uploaded of the armor.

I look forward to presenting TK-9926 to the boards. :tkreal:

Edited by CT9926

• 4 months later...

Photos to be sent for approval on Monday. :smiley-sw013:

I would like to take this time to answer some questions from the F.I.S.D. community.

Question #1 Yes

Question #2 Yes

Question #3 Umm No!

Well I look forward to more questions and posting my TK ANH.

• 2 weeks later...

oh man it took you a long time for this build. is it that much time consuming? lol scary...

Well I work alot and so hit and miss weekends, each build from 501st Legion Trooper to the 327th Star Corps has taken me at least a year to build. I have seen others completed rather quickly, it's all based on how much time you have to the build. Family, friends and work all must be balanced.