First Armor Build

So, the AP armor arrived the other day in the supply depot. Ohhhhh yeah! All I have to do is gather up a few more tools and I'll be ready to get the ball rolling on my first set of armor :) Now - if only the my Fiancee will give me time to build this before the wedding in February haha.

qKvuh6a.jpg

Chris,

I hear ya about the fiance. I'm getting married in November and this week approached my fiance about ordering my first set of armor. She said its cool with her, but there isn't any time to get it built before the big day. ...after paying for the honeymoon, it is also difficult to make the up front investment for the armor.

Good luck with the build and cheers to having fiances that are down with our obsession for Trooping.

-Jim

First lesson learned for sure. Do NOT trim the teeth and eyes if you plan to make the inside of the bucket black. It's Q-Tip, toothpick, and paint thinner time. It's mostly the teeth area that got all gnarled up, but in an hour it should be good. Next on the agenda is to order my Keith Hovi's and get that Humbrol paint from trooperbay. I've got the decals from AP's kits, but I would like to try for Centurion on this build so it'll be hand-painted tears,traps, and tubes (teeth too of course).